Zeke and Violet contributed 6 kids, 11 grandchildren, 22+ great grandchildren, 8+ great-great grandchildren, and assorted outlaws, these are our escapades.
I thought I would post a picture of my kids since the Tranter family has not seen or met them.Jack is 3 and Kylie is 5.
Cute kids, Kylie looks like you, where are they in the photo?
hope to see them next year. they are cute kids and of course, kylie would fit in with me being a horse lover.
I believe they are in Rocky Mountain State Park
We were camping at Rocky Mountain National Park.
Did I hear you right Regina, you said you were camping????? haha I hope to see you before these 2 are all grown up.
Post a Comment
See Qwikcast.com forecast for South Fork, PA, US (Cambria county) .
6 comments:
I thought I would post a picture of my kids since the Tranter family has not seen or met them.
Jack is 3 and Kylie is 5.
Cute kids, Kylie looks like you, where are they in the photo?
hope to see them next year. they are cute kids and of course, kylie would fit in with me being a horse lover.
I believe they are in Rocky Mountain State Park
We were camping at Rocky Mountain National Park.
Did I hear you right Regina, you said you were camping????? haha I hope to see you before these 2 are all grown up.
Post a Comment